Friday, 28 September 2007

My Blogger's Prayer

Oh merciful Father
in Heaven above
send me a super freak geek
to love

Someone who knows
how to link to Youtube
Then cut, splice and paste
like that's all he's been used to

It's the least he should know
cos I got cool tings to show
like poetry jaming
and Floetry's floe

After the blogosphere
we'll retire via the stairs
for playtime and cheer
but nothing too sleazy
just your average freak, yeah?

I can see it right now
oh and how,
people will quote
from my great blog of note
and yes, I will gloat
and say, 'oh I just hooked up,
with this super cool bloke'.





(copyright: writer girl)

3 comments:

Mum'sTheWord said...

Love it, writergirl!

writer girl said...

Why thank you, super mummy. I really do need to know how to like to Youtube!

Mum'sTheWord said...

I would tell you if I knew. I really want to know how to put pics of people's books on my blog but I have failed time and time again.

We are in a pickle.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.